This policy explains how we collect, use and disclose your data that we obtain when you use UMeetMe. By continuing to use or access our application, that means you have accepted the practices described in this Policy. If you have doubts or questions about this Policy, you can contact us at email@example.com. If you do not agree or cannot accept any of the practices described in this Policy, please submit so that UMeetMe can improve the quality of its services
WHAT INFORMATION ARE COLLECTED?
• Account Information: UMeetMe and ChatAja Messenger are two products that are in the same entity, namely ChatAja. Therefore, account registration is in collaboration with ChatAja products. By creating an account at ChatAja, you have given a mobile number. Then, by allowing access to synchronize contacts or contact sync features, you have authorized us to access contacts on your smartphone, including UMeetMe users and other contacts when you install the ChatAja application. Other information that is part of your profile on ChatAja such as the profile name can also be seen and stored by UMeetMe.
• Connections : To help you communicate with others through our services, you can create a virtual meeting room name, and you can create, join, or add to virtual meeting rooms. Then automatically, the participant's IP address and URL used to hold your virtual meeting can also be accessed by us.
INFORMATION THAT IS AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
• Usage and Log Information: We collect information regarding services, diagnostics, and performance. This includes information about your activities (such as how you use our services, how you interact with others using our services, etc.), log files, and diagnostics, crashes, web sites, and performance logs and reports.
• Device and Connection Information : We may collect information about how your device interacts with our Website. Specifically, the information that we collect can automatically include information such as your IP address, device information, date/time stamp, log activity, and other technical information.
• Third-Party Service Providers : We work with third-party providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, adapt, support and market our services. For example, we work with companies to distribute our applications, provide infrastructure, deliveries, supply maps and place information, and help us understand how people use our services. This provider can provide us with information about you in certain circumstances; for example, the app store can provide us with reports to help us diagnose and fix service problems.
WHERE ARE MY DATA STORED?
UMeetMe uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide software, storage, and related technology needed to run a virtual-based video conference or meeting room service applications. We only choose reputable vendors who have stringent and world-class security standards.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF CONSUMER INFORMATION & SERVICES
• UMeetMe will not give or distribute the personal information of users obtained through the use of the application to third parties. However, this does not include when the information was requested by the relevant authorities, among others: The National Police of the Republic of Indonesia, certain Civil Servants and the Standards of the Prosecutors' Office submitted requests for information, or in other cases through legal procedures.
• UMeetMe must respond quickly to all complaints from users about the service. In case, a brief explanation of the complaint is difficult, UMeetMe will post the reason on the system screen or via email and will plan the system upgrade.
• UMeetMe relies on the Criminal Law Code, the Civil Code Law, the Law on Consumer Protection, the Law on Information and Electronic Transactions and other relevant laws and regulations to operate and provide a communication service system. this internet-based.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use all information that can help us improve the following:
• Services: We operate and provide our services, including customer service, and also improve, improve, and adjust our services. From these activities, we analyze existing information to evaluate and improve our services, research, develop and test new services and features. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
• Safety and Security: We verify accounts and activities and promote safety and security inside and outside our services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our Terms, and to ensure that our services are used legally.
You share your information when you use UMeetMe to communicate, and we share your information to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, adapt, support, and market our services.
• Account Information: profile names and e-mail may be available to anyone who uses our services.
• Your Contacts and Other People: Users with whom you communicate can store or re-share your information with others inside and outside our services.
• Third-Party Providers: We work with third-party providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, adapt, support and market our services. When we share information with third-party providers, we ask them to use your information under our instructions and conditions or with your written permission.
You must register for our services through a ChatAja account using accurate data, providing your current mobile number. You agree to receive text messages (from us or our third-party providers) with an OTP code to register or log in to our services.
The minimum age of the user is 13 years, provided that the age of 13 years to 18 years is still under supervision/guidance and has permission from the guardian's parents, but if the age> 18 years has been allowed for self-access. In addition to the minimum age required to use our services under applicable law, if you are not old enough to have the authority to agree to our Terms in your country, your parents or guardians must agree to our Terms on your behalf.
C. Devices and Software
You must provide certain devices, software and data connections to use our services, which we do not otherwise provide. As long as you use our service, you agree to download and install updates to our service, including automatically.
D. Fees and Taxes
You are responsible for all operator data packages and other fees and taxes related to your use of our services.
If you want to manage or change your information such as cell phone number, profile name, and e-mail, there are several ways that you can do it, as follows:
• Change your mobile number by contacting our support firstname.lastname@example.org.
• You can also change your profile name and e-mail at any time through the application.